Well-qualified employees are the foundation of our success That's why we offer training in-house
We are looking for motivated students with very good school qualifications (high-school diploma/technical diploma/junior high-school diploma) who are interested in an interesting, secure career opportunity in an internationally successful, innovative company.
Apprenticeships at Sensitec in two fascinating areas:
- Micro-technician focusing on microsystems technology (m/f)
- Electronics engineer for devices and systems (m/f)
Unfortunately, there are currently no vacant training places or no free StudiumPlus places.
The StudyPlus integrated degree program, a practical course of studies with a bachelor’s degree at the end of six semesters, has been running since 2001.
Together with companies from the region and local representatives, a concept was developed with the Technical University of Central Hessen which combines a compressed course of study with coordinated practical phases. Periods of study alternate with periods of in-company training, each lasting several weeks.
- High school diploma or technical diploma
- Completed vocational training in the field of electronics is beneficial
- Good ability to think mathematically, technically and logically
- Good general education
- Committed, flexible and team-capable
- Openness to new things
- Enjoy working with people
We offer challenging tasks – at all levels of the career ladder. At the same time, you can continue to develop your career potential. And feel comfortable.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply to work with us. We look forward to your application!