The busbar is specially adapted for your application. The geometry of the busbar is crucial for the optimal performance of the CFS1000. For the first analytical estimation of the busbar geometry as well as the resulting sensor performance you can use our free “Interactive Application Note” Calc-U-Bar.
In addition, we offer the option of having your busbar optimally designed by our experts for your application – using a 3D FEM simulation. Here, the influence of frequency effects or interferences coming from adjacent conductors towards the CFS1000 can be investigated.
High flexibility: For currents of 100 A or more, the conductor can be routed as a solid busbar on the back of a printed circuit board, whereas for smaller currents, the conductor track is routed inside the circuit board underneath the sensor.
- Simple simulation and estimation of required busbar design
- Optimization of busbar geometry
- Takes into account placement tolerances
- Phase crosstalk estimations
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- No 3D FEM-simulations required
- Simple installation